Guitar lessons

Hello!

If you're here, it's because you're interested in taking guitar lessons with me, and you've come to the right place.



Registration is open for my online guitar lessons, and below I'll explain the possibilities.

Live Classes: These classes are live and interactive, conducted through Zoom, Skype, Meet, etc., just as if you were coming to my studio in person for lessons. Each class will last between 40 minutes and 1 hour.

- Advantages:

  • You don't have to leave your house or waste travel time.
  • There are no distance limitations—you can live far away and still take lessons with me.
  • Very affordable price: although it varies depending on each student's needs and requirements, I assure you that what you learn will be worth much more than what you pay.
Cost: 25 U$D (one class) / 100 U$D (monthly)


Recorded Classes: In this type of class, I will send you 3 or 4 videos, each teaching you something specific. You practice for a while, and then you send me your videos playing what I taught you, so I can observe it and provide necessary corrections. In this case, we can use email, Messenger, or even WhatsApp as means of communication.

-Advantages:

  • All of the above, plus:
  • You don't need to have a fixed schedule for lessons.
  • You can repeat the videos and exercises as many times as you need, without any time limits.
Cost: 25 U$D (one class) / 100 U$D (monthly)



Both live classes and recorded classes are completely personalized, tailored specifically to each student's individual needs. That's why I offer a free initial interview.



The lessons include all the necessary materials for learning and practice (PDF files, Guitar Pro files, backing tracks, sheet music + tablature for songs and exercises, chord charts, etc.).


                      

                   

For inquiries and registrations, please send an email to maurodeparque@gmail.com.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Partituras + Tabs

Lamento Boliviano [Enanitos verdes] Partituras + Tabs + Acompañamiento

Tu cárcel [Enanitos verdes] Partitura - Tab - Acordes - Acompañamiento